by RhizMay at 07-23-2017, 01:34 PM 4 comments
There are many different type of anime with several genre in one. That’s include Romance, Action, Adventure, Horror, Drama, Comedy, Mystery, Sports and Slice of Life more.. But still it’s not the main point of why people are so fun of watching anime.
Here are some of my reasons why I love anime.
1. First of all the Story, most of the amazing stories will gives me a mind-blow, goose bumps, and even inspired.
2. Second is the Characters, some anime might have a boring characters but some will make you awe, speechless and respect. Some Anime Characters that will surely get your attention are Saitama of “One-Punch Man”, and Tanya of “Saga of Tanya the Evil”.
3. Third is the Scenes, most of them have stunning and very pleasing landscapes that leaves you a satisfying feelings. Some very attracting scenes for me are from anime “You’re name” and “Princess mononoke”.
4. Fourth is Wisdom and Meaningful Concept because most of Anime teaches the viewers a lessons and smart things to do.
5. Also Friendship, Most anime have this and it clarifies most of viewers how to value and appreciate friendship. Some anime that shows best example the value of friendship are “One Piece” and “HunterXHunter”.
6. Lastly, very Surprising and Exciting. The best parts about watching anime is how often it can surprise us. Sometimes for the better and sometimes for worse. In Anime nothing is impossible! Some anime that excite and surprise me the most are “The Irregular at Magic High School” and “One-Punch Man”.
Thank you for reading! please like my post if you like it.
by jyy at 07-23-2017, 12:26 PM 2 comments
What are some specific ways to decide if anime is of good quality? On the other hand, though, do you feel that anime is massively subjective - or at least somewhat subjective? Myself, I agree that it's somewhat subjective.
by jyy at 07-23-2017, 12:17 PM 1 comments
Is anyone of the opinion that anime outside of Japan wouldn't be that good? On the other hand, do you feel that's a narrow-minded view? Anyway, I think it's possibly closed-minded as several other things have crossed cultural lines - like blue eyed soul, for instance.
by jyy at 07-23-2017, 12:10 PM 1 comments
Certain types of stories are vastly cliche. In that case, some have claimed that writers need to explore new ways of expressing themselves. However, though, I'm sure others say that "tried and true" methods are the best.
by jyy at 07-23-2017, 10:25 AM 1 comments
Sometimes your anime hobby could be a block socially with others. In that case, how can one deal with the fallout? Does anyone make compromises or do you just don't care? Myself, I see no problem to limit something you enjoy - unless it's really hurting others or yourself. For instance, if I'm studying for a big test at school, then it might be a wise decision to put-off or reduce other things.
by jyy at 07-23-2017, 10:20 AM 1 comments
After you've gotten used to the popular anime out there, you might want to see more. However, it might be a tough challenge. In that case, what are some recommendations for broadening your horizons? Well, I suppose checking out anime forums would be a no-brainer.
by jyy at 07-23-2017, 10:17 AM 2 comments
Who are some popular stars, even if they've been labeled cliche and/or over-popular? What are the best places to find them? For instance, what are some good TV shows, books, and movies and where can they be bought, checked out, or rented?
by jyy at 07-23-2017, 10:12 AM 1 comments
Would anyone be willing to do that? How long would it take you? Of course, though, I bet the spoken language is tougher than the written type - mainly because some or all of it isn't based on sounds but whole words.
by jyy at 07-23-2017, 10:07 AM 2 comments
Does anyone prefer one over the other or do you like them both? Is there one you particularly don't like? Myself, for anime, I think I would prefer dubbed, but for karate, I have to say that dubbed can look cheesy.
by DarkDangem at 07-22-2017, 01:00 AM 1 comments
Hi guys Just want to share this cute funny meme I made.
Please like if you find it somehow funny.
Anime Title: Made in Abyss
You have to register before you can post on our site.