AnimeFused Forum
Koi to Uso (Love & Lies) - Review & Discussion - Printable Version

+- AnimeFused Forum (http://animefused.com)
+-- Forum: Anime & Manga Corner (http://animefused.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Anime & Manga Reviews (http://animefused.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Koi to Uso (Love & Lies) - Review & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=491)

Koi to Uso (Love & Lies) - Review & Discussion - DarkDangem - 08-23-2017

[Image: Koi_to_Uso_review.png]

This anime is quite romantic, but has a little twist. All young people in Japan when turned sixteen (16) they will get a notice of their assigned future wife/husband prepared and arranged by the government. People will no longer be trouble of looking for a partner in life. Because the government will find you a compatible partner to make them happy.

The main character here prefers to get married to the one he truly loves. He had kept these feelings for her one true love since grade school and now that the time is almost near before he turn 16 he went to confess so that he will not regret anything. But unfortunately he got the notice right after confessing to the one he truly loves. What will happen to him if he meets his assigned future wife?

[Image: Koi_to_Uso_review3.png]

To watch Koi to Uso (Love & Lies) online visit any of following anime streaming sites below.

[Image: animeseason.png] [Image: animeshow.png] [Image: kissanime.png]

RE: Koi to Uso (Love & Lies) - Review & Discussion - RhizMay - 08-23-2017

[Image: B4By1e0CUAEyvmh.png]

I kinda hate the fact that love is forbidden. It shouldn't be. Still, I like this romantic anime! Ahaha!

RE: Koi to Uso (Love & Lies) - Review & Discussion - EmperorLaxus - 08-27-2017

I don't like this kind of love story but maybe I could learn something from it.

RE: Koi to Uso (Love & Lies) - Review & Discussion - Rentoot - 08-30-2017

I like the twist of this romantic anime! I'll watch this anime online tonight! :)

RE: Koi to Uso (Love & Lies) - Review & Discussion - BattleMaster - 08-30-2017

I don't like conflict love story like this but I heard this is very romantic, I'll add this in my list for now. :)

RE: Koi to Uso (Love & Lies) - Review & Discussion - iOrange - 09-24-2017

I already read the manga up to the latest chapter.
Somehow I don't like the story(twist relationship) lol,
1 gay friend who has interest to the MC, 1 has a government contract marriage (something like that) with the MC, the MC has other crush, ugggghh
Totally complicated lol

RE: Koi to Uso (Love & Lies) - Review & Discussion - DarkDangem - 09-27-2017

(09-24-2017, 12:22 PM)iOrange Wrote: I already read the manga up to the latest chapter.
Somehow I don't like the story(twist relationship) lol,
1 gay friend who has interest to the MC, 1 has a government contract marriage (something like that) with the MC, the MC has other crush, ugggghh
Totally complicated lol

Yeah! LOL. I was really shock about his male friend? Ahaha! that was awkward to watch. LOL

Warning [2] Unknown: write failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) - Line: 0 - File: Unknown PHP 5.5.38 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php55) - Line: 0 - File: Unknown PHP 5.5.38 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error