AnimeFused Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 Shocking things about SAO Gun Gale Online Ending
[Image: attachment.php?aid=34]

SPOILER ALERT - Do not read this if you haven't watched the SAO Gun Gale Online Ending.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=37]
1. P-chan is Alive - Yeah, creepy but cute. I think this is the 2nd time that P-chan helped LLENN in her fight. 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=39]
2. Fukaziroh hair pin is actually real. That is unexpeted to me I saw it in different episodes and it looks like plastic and ordinary pin with a knife design. 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=35]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=36]
3. Getting Slit in the Neck - will not kill you. Confused

[Image: attachment.php?aid=41]
4. M-san Secret - The "M" actually stands for Masochist, M-san before was a fat nerd guy who have fall inlove with Pitohui and turns to be a stalker and unfortunately got beaten by Pitohui and made him a man-servant and naturally reduces his weight because of Pitohui terror attitude. 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=38]
5. Bite to Death - It's really shocking for me as well. I didn't expect that you can kill someone in the game just by biting.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=40]
6. Pitohui Secret -  She is actually a popular singer known as Kanzaki Elsa and has a beautiful, petite and innocent appearance. yeah I know, you really can't judge the book by it's cover.

7. Satisfying - Karen or known as LLENN is very kind and caring which leaves everyone around her to like her that includes the Amazon, M-San and Pitohui. She really keeps her promise to pitohui and wishes that Pitohui will not die.[/img]

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: darkdangem_sig.png]
Messages In This Thread
7 Shocking things about SAO Gun Gale Online Ending - by DarkDangem - 07-04-2018, 01:33 AM