I'm Smegaman, I've just joined AnimeFused

The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] session_start(): open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php55/sess_9lihu0imv70nt068vb7dg8m5p0, O_RDWR) failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) - Line: 402 - File: inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php PHP 5.5.38 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php 402 session_start
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 myfbconnect_global
/global.php 99 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/showthread.php 26 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Smegaman, I've just joined AnimeFused

I'm Smegaman, but call me Scott if you don't mind. I enjoy anime and games, and I'll probably post my thoughts and opinions on episodes of anime, games and manga I'm currently watching/playing/reading. If you wanna talk, just pm me, I'll respond to anyone who messages me. So uh, I don't really know what else to say...If you wanna know more about me, or give me recommendations on stuff to check out, ask me on the thread or pm me or whatever.
Hello sir welcome, im also new here, i like drawing anime and watching anime.

im also curious about your avatar sir, I forgot the title but i know its still on air,
since you used it as your avatar means you like it sir, can you tell me what you like
about that anime sir?
There's no need to call me sir Rentoot, no need to be so formal when talking to me. It's from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, a manga and anime that's pretty hard to describe. It's about the family line of Joestars, a family which is always fighting against an evil force. The reason it's hard to describe is because every part (which is basically every story arc) is almost completely different from the last. The first part is really reminiscent of manly battle anime like Fist of the North Star, while the second part is like that as well, except it's much crazier and, for lack of a better word, bizarre. From Part 3 onwards, the show gets it's own identity with Stands, which are essentially manifestations of power some people have, that can have any power imaginable, and naturally, some villians have some crazy powers, like the ability to magnetise anything, or standing the the stand's shadow turns someone into a child. It gets really crazy, but still has a footing in it's own reality, so it doesn't feel random, just weird. The character in my profile pic is Josuke Higashikata, the Jojo from Part 4 (by the way, every main character of a part in Jojo is nicknamed Jojo, aside from Part 5), which is the newest part in the anime, which is currently being streamed every friday on Crunchyroll. The whole series is on Crunchyroll actually, and I'd highly recommend it. It does have a little gore, but that's really just to make the villians seem truly evil, and it's great. Check it out when you can, and tell me if you like it or not, cuz if not i could recommend you other anime that I like. Sorry for the really long post, I tend to talk too much about stuff I like.  :P Nice to meet you anyway Rentoot, I hope we get along :)
Welcome Smegaman! Wow your really into writing, :)
for me I cant prolong my message that much because im
not good in english. :)

By the way Smegaman can you recommend me a good
anime game? if possible an offline game, pc or android?
[Image: darkdangem_sig.png]
Yeah, sorry about the long messages, I tend to ramble, haha  :P  I've played a lot of anime games, and it all depends on what you like, really. If you enjoy the show, the game is way more fun. A lot of the Naruto games are actually pretty good, especially the Naruto: Ultimate Ninja and Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm games. They're really fun games with a ton of characters, but you won't really get the story if you don't watch the show, but the gameplay's still fun (The game is actually what got me into Naruto). Naruto Ninja Storm 3, 4 and Revolution are all on steam (4 is the newest game out). If you like 2D Anime fighting games, Guilty Gear and Blazblue games are both on Steam, but they're really complex, and only good if you're into fighting games. Also, if you like games with really good story, get the Danganronpa games on steam, because they're awesome, and super interesting. They're some of my favorite games, and they're really good. Also, if you ever can, play the Persona games, particularly Persona 4, and Persona 4 Arena, they're AMAZING games, and persona 4 also has an anime you really should check out. Persona 3 also has 4 movies, but I haven't seen them yet. Ask me if you want any more reccomendations, I've got more where that came from :)
Wow I've watch the anime persona 1st episode I think that is cool! 
I have already played Guilty Gear and is superb. Also the Naruto in 
Playstation but never on Android and PC, i heard it requires emulators
and im not that familiar I really dont like troublesome. LOL 
Thank you for the suggestion sir I will try it.

Anyway sir do you have any recommendation in my topic here?
http://animefused.com/showthread.php?tid=16
(07-06-2016, 04:47 PM)Smegaman Wrote: There's no need to call me sir Rentoot, no need to be so formal when talking to me. It's from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, a manga and anime that's pretty hard to describe. It's about the family line of Joestars, a family which is always fighting against an evil force. The reason it's hard to describe is because every part (which is basically every story arc) is almost completely different from the last. The first part is really reminiscent of manly battle anime like Fist of the North Star, while the second part is like that as well, except it's much crazier and, for lack of a better word, bizarre. From Part 3 onwards, the show gets it's own identity with Stands, which are essentially manifestations of power some people have, that can have any power imaginable, and naturally, some villians have some crazy powers, like the ability to magnetise anything, or standing the the stand's shadow turns someone into a child. It gets really crazy, but still has a footing in it's own reality, so it doesn't feel random, just weird. The character in my profile pic is Josuke Higashikata, the Jojo from Part 4 (by the way, every main character of a part in Jojo is nicknamed Jojo, aside from Part 5), which is the newest part in the anime, which is currently being streamed every friday on Crunchyroll. The whole series is on Crunchyroll actually, and I'd highly recommend it. It does have a little gore, but that's really just to make the villians seem truly evil, and it's great. Check it out when you can, and tell me if you like it or not, cuz if not i could recommend you other anime that I like. Sorry for the really long post, I tend to talk too much about stuff I like.  :P Nice to meet you anyway Rentoot, I hope we get along :)

I see, okay sir I'll be watching this next. Yup sir I hope will get along, Im also looking forward to read your topics here,
im pretty sure it will be interesting because you really look and observe all the details of the anime. Thank you again sir! :)
Hey
I'm Shelley, just joined. I love anime, manga, manhwa, comics, gaming and basically anything nerd. I'll probably post a buncha memes and favourite quotes from anime I like watching. If you wanna hit me up or ask anything, you can just pm me. 
I also just started a blog if anyone wants to check that out. Otakunerd.co.uk 
It's my thoughts on anything anime, comic related, fantasy shows and basically my life and thoughts in writing.
I'm all ears for opinions or critique so uhm yea.
That's about it. :)
(07-18-2016, 01:42 PM)Otakuttebayo Wrote: Hey
I'm Shelley, just joined. I love anime, manga, manhwa, comics, gaming and basically anything nerd. I'll probably post a buncha memes and favourite quotes from anime I like watching. If you wanna hit me up or ask anything, you can just pm me. 
It's my thoughts on anything anime, comic related, fantasy shows and basically my life and thoughts in writing.

Hello shelley, I saw your site and its really cool! from background to interface, wow! also i like the music.
Its really cool I hope we could be friends here. I also like taking screen shots on anime scenes the one that
really give impact to me then I post it here. http://animefused.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13  Victory
(07-18-2016, 01:42 PM)Otakuttebayo Wrote: Hey

hELLO i've love to see your blog, can you post the link?
[Image: jessa_signature.png]