My Top RPG genre Manga List! [Updated]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
My Top RPG genre Manga List! [Updated]
[Image: NEW_RPG_MANGA_LIST.png]

My Top Best RPG Manga List

If you're a gamer and a fan of RPG games then I'm pretty sure that you'll love RPG Manga. I've been a gamer ever since and the RPG Manga is very fun and never fail to amaze me. As you read this Manga it will excite you and touch your gaming sense and gamer ways of thinking. I hope that you'll enjoy reading these manga as I much as I enjoy reading it. If you can recommend me manga related to these list I will really appreciate it. Thank you! 

[Image: RPG_MANGA_EXTERMINATOR.jpg]
RPG Manga - Kujonin
Chapter: 4+ (On-going)
Author: Hanabokuro, ASAKAWA Keiji
Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance, Shounen
Other Title: Exterminator
Synopsis:
The main character here is just a normal salaryman that works as a pest exterminator. Unfortunately the exterminator met his end and finds himself in a fantasy world. The main character realized that it's a world of sword and magic, yet he doesn't have any skills or weapons to survive. As a result the MC takes an initiative to do what he is good at to keep on living and learn more about this new world. This RPG Manga is full of game elements like crafting, monsters, level ups, quest and many more.
Read Exterminator Manga Online:  [MangaLife] [ChampionScans] [Mangakakalot]
Read Exterminator Novel Online: [HonyakuSite]

[Image: RPG_MANGA_My_Room_Has_Become_a_Dungeon_s_Rest_Area.jpg]
Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken
Chapter: 5+ (On-going)
Author: Takoyaki Yoshi, TOUGOKU Fudou
Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Ecchi, Fantasy, Harem, Romance, Seinen, Slice of Life
Other Title: My Room Has Become a Dungeon’s Rest Area
Synopsis:
The main character here is a college student and bought a new apartment that is very suspicious for its cheap price. According to rumors there has been monsters like slime and goblin seen in the apartment. But, for the main character don't want to believed in rumors and it's a good opportunity since the price is pretty much low, then deal and contract has been made. Later on the main character sees it for himself that it's connected to a dungeon in another world. Who knows what adventure awaits on the main character on that mysterious dungeon.
Read This Manga Online: [MangaHere] [MangaFox] [KissManga] [Mangakakalot] [MangaLife]
Read this Novel Online: [SabishiiDesu]

[Image: RPG_MANGA_OVERLORD.jpg]
RPG Manga - Overlord
Chapter: 31+ (On-going)
Author: MARUYAMA Kugane, MIYAMA Fugin
Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Harem, Shounen, Supernatural
Synopsis:
It started when a popular online game named "Yggdrasil" was finally ended and was set to shutdown on its last day. The main character who is really passionate and love the game decided to stay until the last moment. Unfortunately the game didn't force the main character to logout, but instead he was transferred to a new world. As the gamer who finished the game and was titled as "The Powerful Overlord" he was not expecting this to happen. Especially when his AI servants before seems to have a feeling and acting like they're having their own conscience. It's freaking the main character but what scares him the most is that he can't logout from the game. Will the main character survive in this new and exciting world?
Read Overlord Manga Online: [MangaLife] [MangaFox] [MangaRock]

[Image: rpg_manga_The_Rising_of_the_Shield_Hero.jpg]
RPG Manga - Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
Chapter: 36+ (On-going)
Author: AIYA Kyu, ANEKO Yusagi
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Romance, Seinen
Other Title: The Rising of the Shield Hero
Synopsis:
The main character here was suddenly summoned into another world with the other 3 people. Each of them was assigned to use their own fated legendary equipment. Naofumi was complaining because he happens to receive a shield instead of weapons like the other 3. Due to the main character's lack of charisma, he ended up with only 1 subordinate a pretty woman, while others have several strong subordinates. Unfortunately the main character was set-up, betrayed, falsely accused and robbed by that woman his only team mate. Will the main character survive in this cruel world hated by everyone?
Read Shield Hero Manga Online: [MangaLife] [MangaKakalot] [MangaReader] [MangaFox]

[Image: rpg_manga_re-monster.jpg]
RPG Manga - Re:Monsters
Chapter: 37+ (On-going)
Author: KANEKIRU Kogitsune, KOBAYAKAWA Haruyoshi
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Psychological, Shounen
Synopsis:
The main character here meets his unfortunate death and has been reincarnated as a Goblin. Yes! A Goblin one of the weakest race of monsters in the forest. The main character was freaked out as he witness a survival of the fittest life of a Goblin and decided to survive and live his life to the fullest. Fortunately the main character still has his previous life's memories and wisdom. As the main character struggles to survive, he discovered his special ability that allows him to gain new abilities from eating any living things. Its still very hard for him since the Goblin is one of the weakest monsters found in the forest will the main character survive in this survival of the fittest and live his new life to the fullest?
Read Re:Monster Manga Online: [MangaLife] [MangaKakalot

[Image: RPG_MANGA_Regarding_Reincarnated_to_Slime.jpg]
RPG Manga - Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken
Chaper: 31+ (On-going)
Author: Fuse, KAWAKAMI Taiki
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Shounen
Other Title: Regarding Reincarnated to Slime
Synopsis:
The main character was stabbed by a robber on the run after saving his coworker out of the way. As he lays dying, bleeding on the ground, he hears a voice. This voice was mysterious and sounds like robotic and interprets his dying regrets that resulted [Great Sage] unique skill! The main character later on realize that he was reincarnated as Slime monster in a dark and mysterious place. Having his unique skill and new appearance will the main character survive in this new mysterious world?
Read Reincarnated to Slime Manga Online: [Mangalife]

[Image: RPG_MANGA_The_Legendary_Moonlight_Sculptor.jpg]
RPG Manhua - The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor
Chapter: 117+ (On-going)
Author: Grimza, Kim Tae-Hyung, LEE Do-gyeong, NAM Heesung
Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Sci-fi, Seinen (Manhua)
Synopsis:
When they were still young their parents have passed away since then Lee Hyun the main character keeps struggling to earn the money for his hospitalize grandmother and his younger sister education.  He decided to play VRMMO games to make money, and his adventure begins there as Weed. After completing a unique quest from his hard work the MC accepted hidden class and became a "Legendary Moonlight Sculpture". Yes! a production profession, not a warrior type class, but a profession for production.
Read LMS Manhua Online: [MangaLife]
Read LMS Novel Online: [LightNovelEg] [RainBowTurtle] [Japtem]

[Image: RPG_MANGA_THE_GAMER.jpg]
RPG Manhua - The Gamer
Chapter: 73+ (On-going)
Author: Sang-Ah, Sung San-Young
Genre: Action, Comedy, School Life, Shounen, Supernatural (Manhua)
Synopsis:
Han Jee-Han the main character, is just a normal high school student, but suddenly develops a special power where he gets details and skills that can only be found on games. He can see the power levels of people, look at the stats of a seemingly normal item, get abilities, and even level up! This is a story of a young man who got a gamer skills and slowly apprehend the reality of the world who posses supernatural powers like him.
Read this Manhua online at: [MangaLife]

[Image: RPG_MANGA_THE_NEW_GATE.jpg]
RPG Manga - The New Gate
Chapter: 32+ (On-going)
Author: KAZANAMI Shinogi, MIWA Yoshiyuki
Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Shounen
Synopsis:
This manga has a lot similar to "Sword Art Online", an online game that trapped its players and turned into a death game, was now releasing the thousands of players that had been dragged into it, thanks to the efforts of Shin the main character, one of the most powerful players. But after having defeated the last boss and freed everyone, he was swallowed up by a strange light and found himself inside the game world 500 years in the future of the game, and unable to leave.
Read this Manga Online: [MangaLife]

[Image: RPG_MANGA_Hardcore_Leveling_Warrior.jpg]
RPG Manhua - Hardcore Leveling Warrior
Chapter: 27+ (On-going)
Author: Kim Se Hun
Genre: Action, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Shounen (Manhua)
Other Title: HCLW
Synopsis:
The main character is the strongest player in the virtual reality game (VRGMMO) and also known as Hardcore Leveling Warrior for his feat. Many of the players are attempting and trying to duel him to gain honor and fame. One day one suspicious player attack him with a unique weapon with a very powerful effect and turned him back to level one. This is the journey of the one who's once strongest and now become the weakest. 
Read this Manhua Online: [MangaLife]

[Image: RPG_MANGA_HALF_PRINCE.jpg]
RPG Manhua - 1/2 Prince
Chapter: 76+ (On-going)
Author: Choi Hong Chong, Yu Wo
Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Gender Bender, Romance, Sci-fi, Shoujo, Shounen (Manhua)
Other Title: Half Prince
Synopsis:
It is the year 2100 humans have developed a virtual reality game with a realism level of 99%. In this game all female character get more rewards and benefits than male character. Feng Lan the main character and his twin brother made a bet, Due to this, she becomes the first and only female to play as a male character in "Second Life." As her charm as a male character with a handsome look keeps attracting people, how long can she keep her identity a secret?
Read Half Prince Manhua Online: [MangaLife]

[Image: RPG_MANGA_I_AM_MOB.jpg]
RPG Manhua - I am MOB
Chapter: 53+ (On-going)
Author: Zephy
Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy (Manhua)
Synopsis:
The main character is an ordinary Orc warrior in an old RPG game who has a beautiful elf wife and has a son who, unlike him, is incredibly handsome and a high level with promising stats as a warrior. As the orc struggle to raise his son as the ‘boss mob,’ his son runs away from home. Let's find out if the main character can find and save his son from the cruel rpg players.
Read I am MOB Manhua Online: [Spottoon] [MangaTown]

[Image: rpg_manhua_Quanzhi_Gaoshou.jpg]
RPG Manhua - QuanZhi GaoShou
Chapter: 54.3+ (On-going)
Author: Butterfly Blue, Chang Pan Yong Zhe, D.lan
Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Martial arts, Shounen, (Manhua)
Synopsis:
From Moss Scans: In the multiplayer online game Glory, Ye Xiu, is well known as the Textbook level expert and a top-tier player. Due to a series of circumstances, he was forcefully expelled out of his professional team. After leaving the pro gaming scene, he resides at an Internet Café employed as one of the managers. When Glory launches the tenth server, he throws himself into the game once more, equipped with ten years of gaming experience, memories of the past and an incomplete self-made weapon. His journey back to the top begins. After plotting and scheming, who took away my glory? Under the influence of the storm, my hopes will never be shattered. In its magnificence, the path will not be lost, for I, will return! The manhua is based on the popular Quan Zhi Gao Shou novel by Butterfly Blue. The manhua is currently serialized digitally in Da Jiao Chong’s mobile application and is released on a weekly basis.
Read Quan Zhi Gao Shou Manhua Online: [Mangakakalot]

I hope you like it guys, please share or hit like button if you like it! Thank you!! Info

You Might  Also Like to Check my Other Post
[Image: darkdangem_sig.png]
my most favorite of them all is the The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor because its story is really relaxing and exciting! :D
[Image: jessa_signature.png]
Thank you for the update admin! ^__^
[Image: BATTLEMASTER.gif]