Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings!

Hello everyone!  How are you? 

A little bit about myself....I enjoy reading, spending time with my dog, catching up on my favorite tw shows, playing video games, watching movies and spending time on my forum.  If you want to know more about me, just ask. 

Otherwise, I'll see you around.
Hi ! Welcome to Animefused! I also like playing video games, what kind of games your playing jen?
[Image: dangem_signature.png]
Hello maam, Welcome to animefused!
Since I only have Nintendo consoles, I enjoy playing games related to the Mario Bros. I also like playing all of the games from the Harry Potter series. Those are my favorites. But I mainly like playing games that have a story line of some type. Those are the ones that keep me interested.

Thank you guys for such a warm welcome.
(07-14-2017, 05:03 PM)JennyorAlice Wrote: Since I only have Nintendo consoles, I enjoy playing games related to the Mario Bros.  I also like playing all of the games from the Harry Potter series.  Those are my favorites.  But I mainly like playing games that have a story line of some type.  Those are the ones that keep me interested.  

Thank you guys for such a warm welcome.

When I was still studying I also like playing on my console gameboy advance sp, and my games is pretty old but fun for me... bomberman and pokemon.  Good
[Image: dangem_signature.png]
Hello welcome to animefused!! Hope you'll have fun staying here.
[Image: BATTLEMASTER.gif]