Favorite?

The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] session_start(): open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php55/sess_7v8nll8gkkeepoe6b39it7nft7, O_RDWR) failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) - Line: 402 - File: inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php PHP 5.5.38 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php 402 session_start
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 myfbconnect_global
/global.php 99 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/showthread.php 26 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite?

What is your all time favorite anime, past or present?  Why do you like that anime so much?  How did you get started, did someone recommend it to you or did you find it on your own?
Death Note, hands down. It had an amazing storyline, maybe the best I've ever seen in an anime. I absolutely loved the twists and I needed to watch the next episode right after finishing an episode. I can't really remember how I found out about it since it's been so long.

OP, I noticed you haven't mentioned yours. So out with it now :P
Come on? I don't have an favourite. It's not easy picking you know
As a child I remember being addicted to Dragon Ball Z, 
I draw so many characters of DBZ and posted it in the wall of my room.   Victory

Present, hmmmn... the anime that moved and touched my
 heart so far is "kyoukai no kanta" and "re:zero".   Yes
[Image: darkdangem_sig.png]
my favorite is Sousei no Onmyouji [Twin Star Exorcists] its really cool to me!
My favorite has always been Sailor Moon. I remember having the dolls and stuff when I was a kid. I think that was the first one I was ever introduced to and I was hooked.
I really like Fairy Tail. I feel like we are kinda similar of Laxus in terms of Family, before I was the black sheep of the family,
but now I am so happy with them and I like seeing them happy as well. I care for my family now. Just like Laxus. haha!
[Image: laxus_signature_by_vikingterminate-d5qmna4.png]