Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommend anime to me?

I'm just curious if someone can recommend some more anime to me.  I have a particular thing for horror/dark fantasy or anything of that nature.  What would you suggest?  It doesn't matter if it is a tv show or if it's literature either.
The art is a bit old-timeish but you should check out Overlord - https://myanimelist.net/anime/29803/Overlord
It reminded me a lot of Sword Art Online but it's fantasy/rpg like. Wouldn't really say it's horror but the guy has a skull and all, so yeah.

Shiki isn't all that great but I kind of enjoyed it too. It's supposed to be a horror (anime-style) - https://myanimelist.net/anime/7724/Shiki

Requiem from the Darkness is on my consideration list so it's worth looking into too.
Yes of course! I have watched this anime so I can say that they are dark and horror anime.
1. Erased
2. Deadman Wonderland
3. Parasyte
4. Corpse Party
5. Anoter
6. Future Diary
7. Death Note
[Image: dangem_signature.png]
Wow. I have lots to look into now. Thank you so much guys! I'll be sure to look into your suggestions, this will give me plenty to watch when I have a free minute.
(07-08-2017, 05:39 PM)JennyorAlice Wrote: Wow.  I have lots to look into now.  Thank you so much guys!  I'll be sure to look into your suggestions, this will give me plenty to watch when I have a free minute.

I think you'll also like the anime Re:Zero it's a very popular last season but i'm not sure if its dark or very dark anime. LOL :D
It's one of my favorite anime this year.  Info
[Image: dangem_signature.png]
(07-13-2017, 09:07 AM)DarkDangem Wrote:
(07-08-2017, 05:39 PM)JennyorAlice Wrote: Wow.  I have lots to look into now.  Thank you so much guys!  I'll be sure to look into your suggestions, this will give me plenty to watch when I have a free minute.

I think you'll also like the anime Re:Zero it's a very popular last season but i'm not sure if its dark or very dark anime. LOL :D
It's one of my favorite anime this year.  Info

Thank you! I'll be sure to check it out anyway. I'll have plenty to do on my next vacation coming up.
You might also like this Made in Abyss Anime its has a cute characters and beautiful landscapes but it gets darker according to the manga and novel reader.
[Image: laxus_signature_by_vikingterminate-d5qmna4.png]
I remember watching Btoons, its very cool and dark. :)