Made in Abyss Anime [Reviews & Discussion]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Made in Abyss Anime [Reviews & Discussion]

[Image: made_in_abyss_anime_1.png]

Anime Title: Made in Abyss

Riko lives in a big town perched on the edge of The Abyss, a vast and deep hole of unexplored lands that are filled with monsters, relics, and untold mysteries. Together with her friends, and under the guidance of the Leader and the Director, Riko trains to be a Cave Raider by frequently excavating for any treasures she can find. There are more things to be found out there than old bones though, and when she happens upon the unconscious form of a robotic boy named Regu, Riko realizes she's only just begun to discover the secrets that lie hidden in the Abyss.

Anime News Network

Made in Abyss is a stimulating combination of very cute and realistic in a fantasy sense. The natural features of the landscape are beautifully made, and the deep Abyss is appropriately both terrifying and tempting. According to the Novel & Manga the story gets very dark but despite my distaste for gore and disheartening, I will still watch this anime. There's something interesting about this anime, and it's left me very curious to see where it will go. Good
[Image: darkdangem_sig.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DarkDangem for this post:
  • EmperorLaxus
I like the cute and funny children in the center of vast deep hole of darkness, the story will make you feel the dangerous and unpredictable adventure.
This is one of the reason why I really love anime an exciting, fantastic, dark and beautiful anime you should try to watch it.
[Image: Made-in-_Abyss1.jpg] [Image: Made-in-_Abyss-02.jpg]
[Image: laxus_signature_by_vikingterminate-d5qmna4.png]
[Image: Made-in-_Abyss4.jpg] [Image: Made-in-_Abyss-02.jpg] [Image: Made-in-_Abyss3.jpg]

I also heard that it gets very dark as you continue to watch this. I'm kinda worried for the cute children the monster in the first episode really creeps me out.
I think that is too much for those cute children, the author of this anime did a really good job because it makes me impatient and curious of what will happen in the next episodes.
aside from the dangerous path of the children. I also love the landscape I remember the anime "Your Name" those beautiful scenery is the best.
[Image: BATTLEMASTER.gif]
I really like kawaii characters!!! I'm going to watch this now! :)
[Image: jessa_signature.png]
That monster is very creepy!!! it almost ate Nat one of the main character, and its a flying crawling giant monster.  Crying3
(07-19-2017, 04:06 AM)NyankoSensei Wrote: That monster is very creepy!!! it almost ate Nat one of the main character, and its a flying crawling giant monster.  Crying3

Yeah that is too much for the children. This one is really a good dark anime. I also agree with everyone that the scenery is amazing and the story as well.  Good
My own Light has Blinded Me.
[Image: light_yagami_signature.jpg]
(07-19-2017, 08:56 AM)LightYagami Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 04:06 AM)NyankoSensei Wrote: That monster is very creepy!!! it almost ate Nat one of the main character, and its a flying crawling giant monster.  Crying3

Yeah that is too much for the children. This one is really a good dark anime. I also agree with everyone that the scenery is amazing and the story as well.  Good

Yeah those monsters are very ferocious and dangerous just thinking about it freaks me out. Imagine if there are real ones lurking in our garden.  Sweat
[Image: BATTLEMASTER.gif]