New Reincarnated/Summoned Manga List [Updated]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Reincarnated/Summoned Manga List [Updated]
[Image: Reincarnated_Summoned_Manga_List10.png]

Reincarnated/Rebirth/RPG Manga List
New Reincarnated/Rebirth/Rpg Manga You Probably Didn’t Know.

Good day, mina-san I just want to share this great new reincarnated manga that I’ve read. I’m pretty sure that many of us now are a fan of reincarnated/rebirth manga due to their interesting and fun stories and adventure. I’m also a fan of it they really got me so hyped. Although they have the same theme of Reincarnation/Rebirth They made more changes to the story so it wouldn't clash with other manga of the same theme. That is the reason why I still keep on reading it. :D

So here are my New Manga list.

[Image: New_Reincarnated_Summoned_Manga_List.png]
#1 Exterminator
Author(s): ASAKAWA Keiji, Hanabokuro
Genre(s): Reincarnation, Rpg, Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance, Shounen
Chapter: 4+ (On-going)

The main character here is Naoki an ordinary salaryman who works as a pest exterminator that dies and finds himself in a fantasy world. Unlike the other reincarnation manga that MC has overpowering and unique skills, the main character here has no skill and no weapons. Despite the advantage of this new RPG fantasy world, the main character does his best to where he's good at.

[Image: Reincarnated_Summoned_Manga_List.png]
#2 Gaikotsu Kishi-sama Tadaima Isekai e o Dekake-chuu
Chapter: 8+ (On-going)
Author(s): HAKARI Enki, SAWANO Akira
Genre(s): RPG, Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Supernatural
Other Title: Skeleton Knight in Another World

The main character fell asleep while playing an online game. However, he awoke in a strange world with his game character’s appearance. Armed with his strongest weapon and armor. Unfortunately, the main character appearance was changed by the premium avatar skin "Skeleton" when he enters this new world. The main character was really bothered with his appearance but eventually, he finds this new world amazing.

[Image: Reincarnated_Summoned_Manga_List2.png]
#3 Botsuraku Youtei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu
Chapter: 7+ (On-going)
Author(s): AYASATO Keishi, HOSHINO Kouichirou
Genre(s): Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Mystery, Shounen, Supernatural
Other Title: Expecting to Fall into Ruin, I Aim to Become a Blacksmith

The main character is reborn as a character of a game he played in his previous life. His gameplay falls into ruin along with the "Evil Rich Girl", spending the last of their years together as a very poor couple. So the main character decided to change the outcome and seeks a profession. For now, he aims for becoming a blacksmith as he originally had talent in it.

[Image: Reincarnated_Summoned_Manga_List3.png]
#4 Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi
Chapters: 7+ (On-going)
Author(s): Akagishi K, EGUCHI Ren
Genre(s): Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Shounen
Other Title: Regarding the Display of an Outrageous Skill Which Has Incredible Powers

The main character is Mukoda Tsuyoshi, a 27-year-old virgin. LOL. Living and working in a suburban area, and one day was summoned to a different world of sword and magic to save the world. Unfortunately, the title of the main character here is useless and was suspected that he was a mistake. Therefore the main character takes an initiative and move on. Mukuoda left the castle by himself and could rely only on his unique skill Super Market that surprisingly allows him to order goods from modern Japan and transported magically.

[Image: Reincarnated_Summoned_Manga_List4.png]
#5 Jaryuu Tensei
Chapter: 13+ (On-going)
Author(s): HASHIMOTO Yuushi, Seto Meguru
Genre(s): Action, Adventure, Reincarnation, Comedy
Other Title: Evil Dragon Reincarnation: Even In Another World I Am Still Me

The main character was a simple salaryman that reincarnated into a Dragon and was call Evil Dragon due to its unbeatable power which isn't actually true that he was evil. Living a relative comfort and peaceful forest with his slime underlings until some of them are killed when he's away. He left them, somehow to prevent it from happening again and got turned to human form after mistaken a magic pill as candy and decides to become an adventurer. All in all, it’s quite a fun and relaxing to read so far.

[Image: Reincarnated_Summoned_Manga_List5.png]
#6 Murabito Desu Ga Nani Ka?
Chapter: 9.5+ (On-going)
Author(s): Sabamu, SHIRAISHI Arata
Genre(s): Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Shounen
Other Title:  I'm a Villager, So What?

The main character was reincarnated into another world as a villager. The most appropriate occupation for his stature after reincarnation was a villager?! Even his house was just of a normal farmer and obviously poor. In this world where goblins and dragons exist, there was a lot of stories about adventurers and mages. However, here, the occupation of a person is greatly reflected in their status. This is a new story about becoming the strongest, despite being a villager.

[Image: Reincarnated_Summoned_Manga_List6.png]
#7 TENSEI KYUUKETSUKI-SAN WA OHIRUNE GA SHITAI
Chapter: 6+ (On-going)
Author(s): Chokingyo, SAKURA
Genre(s): Adventure, Comedy, Ecchi, Fantasy, Gender Bender, Romance, Shoujo Ai, Slice of Life
Other Title:  A Transmigration Vampire Would Like to Take a Nap.

The main character here was reincarnated in another world as a vampire bishoujo. In this world of swords and magic, this protagonist who was reborn with all kinds of cheat skills was searching for one thing, meals a day, snacks and an afternoon nap. This is a new adventure fantasy about a powerful vampire with a good appetite and loves taking a nap.

[Image: Reincarnated_Summoned_Manga_List7.png]
#8 Yankee Wa Isekai De Seirei Ni Aisaremasu.
Author(s): KUROI Heiho, SASAKI Akane
Genre(s): Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance, Shounen
Other Title: Yankee is loved by a spirit in a different world

The main character with a scary intimidating eyes while trying to save a child who was going to be run over by a truck, the main character loses his life. When he wakes up even though he should have lost his life, The Main character is given the choice of being reincarnated, despite of his arrogant behavior and intimidating eyes, he was loved by many people but he will reincarnate in a different world, with a power called "Beloved by Spirits". This is a new adventure fantasy about a scary eye yet kind person and being loved by cute little spirits.

[Image: Reincarnated_Summoned_Manga_List8.png]
#9 Ubau Mono Ubawareru Mono
Chapter: 6.3 (On-going)
Author(s):Mino
Genre(s): Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Harem, Romance, Shounen
Other Title:  Deprived by a Deprived Person

The main character parents are incredibly evil. The story's fairly typical. Reincarnated, The main character has a unique ability to steal skills and uses it for revenge, which I kind of like. The story progresses a bit dark, with a little kid killing and stuff but it gives you the slice of life feeling with RPG elements later in the story. This is a new adventure fantasy about a young boy with a harsh past life who’s getting stronger for justice and revenge.

[Image: Reincarnated_Summoned_Manga_List9.png]
#10 I was a Sword when I Reincarnated!
Author(s): Ruroo, TANAKA Yuu
Genre(s): Reincarnation, Rpg, Action, Fantasy, Shounen
Other Title: Tensei Shitara Ken deshita

The main character here who was reincarnated in another world and had become a sword that was stabbed on an altar in a great plain, crowded with devil beast. The world he was in had an RPG like system; HP, MP, Strength, Vitality, Agility, Intelligence, Dexterity, Titles and Equipment. Following his instinct as a living sword, he traveled to find the one who could be his wielder, until he met with a cat girl that was about to be attacked by a giant monstrous bear type devil beast.

You might also like my previous list:
[Image: darkdangem_sig.png]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DarkDangem for this post:
  • Rentoot, RhizMay
"Yankee is loved by a spirit in a different world" is so cute!!! kawaii!!!
from the title itself its already cute.. My only complain is the manga has only few chapters.   Depressed2
[Image: jessa_signature.png]
Deprived by a Deprived Person, is really getting dark as you read, but what I don't like the most is that girl with him she's kinda moron and idiot to me. though she's strong when she's serious.
[Image: laxus_signature_by_vikingterminate-d5qmna4.png]
All I can say is they're probably good, but I prefer reading them when it already has more than 50 chapters.
Though I might try reading some after I read the "Legendary moonlight sculptor novel".
I think I will read " I'm a Villager, So What?" its kinda interesting to me.. Changing your fate from an ordinary villager/commoner to a hero is cool! Thanks TS.
Nice list, I will read them later. I wonder if there is an ecchi reincarnate/rebith manga. LOL
My own Light has Blinded Me.
[Image: light_yagami_signature.jpg]
after checking it I'm a little disappointed the chapters is very few. But still its worth reading and it makes me excited for the next chapters.
[Image: BATTLEMASTER.gif]