Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 5 New Reincarnated/Rebirth Manga List

New Reincarnated/Rebirth Manga You Probably Didn’t Know.

[Image: Reincarnated_Rebirth_Manga.png]
Good day everyone I just want to share this new reincarnated manga that I’ve found. I’m pretty sure that many of us now are fan of reincarnated/rebirth manga due to their interesting and fun stories and adventure. I’m also fan of it they really got me so hyped. Although they have the same theme of Reincarnation/Rebirth They made a more changes to the story so it wouldn't clash with other manga of the same theme. That is the reason why I still keep on reading it. :D

So here are my new list.

[Image: animefused_Reincarnated-_Rebirth_Manga_List-1.jpg]
Other Title: Evil Dragon Reincarnation: Even In Another World I Am Still Me
Title: Jaryuu Tensei
The main character was a simple salaryman that reincarnated into a Dragon and was call Evil Dragon due to its unbeatable power which isn't actually true that he was evil. Living a relative comfort and peaceful forest with his slime underlings until some of them are killed when he's away. He left them, somehow to prevent it from happening again and got turned to human form after mistaken a magic pill as candy and decides to become an adventurer. All in all, it’s quite a fun and relaxing to read so far.

[Image: animefused_Reincarnated-_Rebirth_Manga_List-2.jpg]
Other Title: I'm a Villager, So What?
Title: Murabito Desu Ga Nani Ka?
The main character was reincarnated into another world as a villager. The most appropriate occupation for his stature after reincarnation was a villager?! Even his house was just of a normal farmer and obviously poor. In this world where goblins and dragons exist, there was a lot of stories about adventurers and mages. However, here, the occupation of a person is greatly reflected in their status. This is a new story about becoming the strongest, despite being a villager.

[Image: animefused_Reincarnated-_Rebirth_Manga_List-3.jpg]
Other Title: A Transmigration Vampire Would Like to Take a Nap.
Title: TENSEI KYUUKETSUKI-SAN WA OHIRUNE GA SHITAI
The main character here was reincarnated in another world as a vampire bishoujo. In this world of swords and magic, this protagonist who was reborn with all kinds of cheat skills was searching for one thing, meals a day, snacks and an afternoon nap. This is a new adventure fantasy about a powerful vampire with a good appetite and loves taking a nap.

[Image: animefused_Reincarnated-_Rebirth_Manga_List-4.jpg]
Other Title: Yankee is loved by a spirit in a different world
Title: Yankee Wa Isekai De Seirei Ni Aisaremasu.  
The main character with a scary intimidating eyes while trying to save a child who was going to be run over by a truck, the main character loses his life. When he wakes up even though he should have lost his life, The Main character is given the choice of being reincarnated, despite of his arrogant behavior and intimidating eyes, he was loved by many people but he will reincarnate in a different world, with a power called "Beloved by Spirits". This is a new adventure fantasy about a scary eye yet kind person and being loved by cute little spirits.

[Image: animefused_Reincarnated-_Rebirth_Manga_List-5.jpg]
Other Title: Deprived by a Deprived Person
Title: Ubau Mono Ubawareru Mono
The main character parents are incredibly evil. The story's fairly typical. Reincarnated, The main character has a unique ability to steal skills and uses it for revenge, which I kind of like. The story progresses a bit dark, with a little kid killing and stuff but it gives you the slice of life feeling with RPG elements later in the story. This is a new adventure fantasy about a young boy with a harsh past life who’s getting stronger for justice and revenge.

You might also like my previous list:

My Top 5 RPG genre Anime!
My Top List of Reincarnation/Rebirth Genre Manga
My Top 10 RPG genre Manga!
[Image: dangem_signature.png]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DarkDangem for this post:
  • Rentoot, RhizMay
"Yankee is loved by a spirit in a different world" is so cute!!! kawaii!!!
from the title itself its already cute.. My only complain is the manga has only few chapters.   Depressed2
[Image: jessa_signature.png]
Deprived by a Deprived Person, is really getting dark as you read, but what I don't like the most is that girl with him she's kinda moron and idiot to me. though she's strong when she's serious.
[Image: laxus_signature_by_vikingterminate-d5qmna4.png]
All I can say is they're probably good, but I prefer reading them when it already has more than 50 chapters.
Though I might try reading some after I read the "Legendary moonlight sculptor novel".
I think I will read " I'm a Villager, So What?" its kinda interesting to me.. Changing your fate from an ordinary villager/commoner to a hero is cool! Thanks TS.
Nice list, I will read them later. I wonder if there is an ecchi reincarnate/rebith manga. LOL
My own Light has Blinded Me.
[Image: light_yagami_signature.jpg]
after checking it I'm a little disappointed the chapters is very few. But still its worth reading and it makes me excited for the next chapters.
[Image: BATTLEMASTER.gif]