My Top 5 RPG Anime Genre! [Updated]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Top 5 RPG Anime Genre! [Updated]
[Image: top_rpg_genre_anime.png]

My Top 5 RPG genre Anime!
I'm really a fan of RPG and MMORPG games, that's why I'm so eager to watch all of the RPG Anime online. 
And below is my top 5 RPG anime that really caught my interest and touch my sense in RPG. 

[Image: rpg_animefused1.png]
#1 Sword Art Online (SAO) 
Sword Art Online is an online virtual reality game that became a sudden death game after the major grand opening and announcement of the wicked Game Master, unable to logout and if they die in the game, they’ll also die in real life. Since Nervegear has a connection right through the brain, it’s possible that it can kill you upon dying in the game or by the command of the Game Master. Kirito the main character is one of the Beta players, a few chosen people that have gained early access to the game for the purpose of checking bugs and errors. As a result Kirito has now more experience and advantage compared to the new players. Kirito made a decision to fight for their survival, and hopefully break free from this virtual reality hell.

[Image: rpg_animefused2.png]
#2 Log Horizon
 Log Horizon is just like Sword Art Online but it’s an existing game. Upon patching the next update they suddenly got transferred to another world, but they suspected it to be the same place, but the environment seems to have aged and with some changes from the previous patch. Unable to log out freaks almost everyone. But among them is the main character, a college student Shiroe, an expert in his class “Enchanter” one of the three Mage classes. Shiroe a veteran of the game, he straightaway sets out to explore the world and experiment the limits of this new world.

[Image: rpg_animefused3.png]
#3 Overlord 
The main character is a very dedicated, passionate and really loves the game so he decided to spend his last few moments in the game that has ended. The game will soon begin to shut down.  Unexpectedly Momonga the main character discover that the game hasn’t shut down and he’s unable to log out. Moreover, the non-player characters (NPC) appears to have their own personalities and intelligence like humans. Momonga begins to freak out after proving that the NPC has changed, especially when one of the NPC express her affection towards the main character.

[Image: rpg_animefused4.png]
#4 Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash 
A group of young people was unexpectedly transferred to another world and with no memories of their previous life. They didn’t have other choice but to accept that the only paying job in this game-like world is to kill monsters and eliminate anything that threatens the peace in their new world, Grimgar. It was very hard for everyone, especially to the Girls, but soon they’d learn to adjust and adapt to it. Fortunately with the help of the villagers and experienced adventures they’d learn more and more until they started to hunt monsters.

[Image: rpg_animefused5.png]
#5 Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
The story is about the boy striving to become the best adventurer and a helpless goddess searching for followers to regain her powers. Both of them are working together to fulfill their goals. By entering dungeons and killing monsters every adventurer can level up and learn new skills through the help of their followed Goddess..

You might Also like my other Post:
[Image: darkdangem_sig.png]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DarkDangem for this post:
  • BattleMaster, EmperorLaxus
Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash is one of the best RPG anime I have seen,
I like the attitude of everyone in every situation its very realistic.
Though its quite sad but still satisfying and exciting! I will watch now the Overlord sir, Thanks!
[Image: jessa_signature.png]
I think its difficult choose only one genre.I like supernaturalactionromancecomedy.
And i like it when the guy i mean protagonist is a badass.
This is a pretty nice list except for SAO.. cause I don't like the story.
[Image: BATTLEMASTER.gif]
I like Grimgar so much! It's more on reality and very fun to watch.
Nice list their buddy, I like Grimgar too, hoping for 2nd season.
[Image: laxus_signature_by_vikingterminate-d5qmna4.png]