Finding New Material

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding New Material
After you've gotten used to the popular anime out there, you might want to see more.  However, it might be a tough challenge.  In that case, what are some recommendations for broadening your horizons?   Well, I suppose checking out anime forums would be a no-brainer.
I think you should continue watching popular anime because its chosen and shared by many people means its watchable even your not yet super fan of anime.
Once your in the phase that you want to explore and watch more anime then its time to pick your type of genre then in that specific genre search for the top 10
it will still be watchable specially if its in your interest. Then after that if you still want to explore you can try any anime and of course you can ask for a recommendation if your still unsure. :)
(07-24-2017, 03:50 AM)Rentoot Wrote: I think you should continue watching popular anime because its chosen and shared by many people means its watchable even your not yet super fan of anime.
Once your in the phase that you want to explore and watch more anime then its time to pick your type of genre then in that specific genre search for the top 10
it will still be watchable specially if its in your interest. Then after that if you still want to explore you can try any anime and of course you can ask for a recommendation if your still unsure. :)

agreed! they are watched by thousands of people with different taste for anime yet they choose to watch it means its recommended for everyone. :)
[Image: BATTLEMASTER.gif]