Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Alert - Anime Freak

Sometimes your anime hobby could be a block socially with others.  In that case, how can one deal with the fallout?  Does anyone make compromises or do you just don't care?  Myself, I see no problem to limit something you enjoy - unless it's really hurting others or yourself.  For instance, if I'm studying for a big test at school, then it might be a wise decision to put-off or reduce other things.
It's a real problem if you can't control yourself. Anime is addicting specially if it catches your interest.
What I did during my college days I go to the library and study there because if I'm at home I can't promise not
to open my pc and start watching anime or play games. Once I'm in front of my PC I find it very hard to stop from what i'm doing. LOL
My own Light has Blinded Me.
[Image: light_yagami_signature.jpg]
(07-23-2017, 10:25 AM)jyy Wrote: Sometimes your anime hobby could be a block socially with others.  In that case, how can one deal with the fallout?  Does anyone make compromises or do you just don't care?  Myself, I see no problem to limit something you enjoy - unless it's really hurting others or yourself.  For instance, if I'm studying for a big test at school, then it might be a wise decision to put-off or reduce other things.

Yeah, I have a similar problem to that. I cannot, for the life of me, study if anything else is going on - with the exception of some TV program or movie that I'm only mildly interested in (among other things).
I don't know why but I can study while i'm facing my pc before, I don't find it hard even I'm watching or playing games, my grades is still above average.  Confused
[Image: laxus_signature_by_vikingterminate-d5qmna4.png]