Lets Talk About "Drifter's Anime"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets Talk About "Drifter's Anime"

Smile 
[Image: DRIFTER.png]

Im really fan of this anime right now its really inspiring. I also amaze of their warriors way and thinking. 
One of my favorite anime in this season! :D
[Image: signature1.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Admin for this post:
  • DarkDangem
I'll go for the END'S they are also victims and their power is much more cooler!
My own Light has Blinded Me.
[Image: light_yagami_signature.jpg]
I like the archer but I thought he was a girl
[Image: BATTLEMASTER.gif]
I think this anime will end soon! Still its one of the best this season! :D
[Image: darkdangem_sig.png]
(12-04-2016, 02:51 PM)BattleMaster Wrote: I like the archer but I thought he was a girl

I know right xD I still wish the character was female to this date but it's no biggie at the end of the day. 

I can't wait for the next season to air. 

I wished the story for the two "god-like" characters was changed a bit though. They're just competing for who knows what reason. It looks like they're just demonstrating what they are capable of and are just trying to get in each others' way.
This anime is cool and unique its very cool to see different heroes from different era/time at once.

Though I find it hard to believed that one antagonist with a scythe is very hard to kill with arrows he seems
like an immortal but when he face that gatling-gun he was badly ripped into pieces.
[Image: BATTLEMASTER.gif]