My Watchlist This January 2017 Upcoming Anime!

The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] session_start(): open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php55/sess_0loq9h09poss2ddqo291j75rp7, O_RDWR) failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) - Line: 402 - File: inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php PHP 5.5.38 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php 402 session_start
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 myfbconnect_global
/global.php 99 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/showthread.php 26 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Image: Upcoming_Anime.png]

“Masamune-kun's Revenge”
This is the story of a boy named Masamune who was bullied and harshly teased for being overweight in his younger age. Masamune decides to get revenge by transforming himself into a physically fit, handsome and intelligent. After achieving his personal goals, he transfers to the school where a girl named Aki’s attending to accomplish his long-awaited sweet revenge.

“Yōjo Senki: Saga of Tanya the Evil”
This is about Tanya Degurechov one of Japan's elite office workers, but because of a wrathful god, she was reborn as a little girl. Leading and commanding her army Tanya prioritizes optimization and career promotion above all, and she will become the most dangerous entity among the Imperial Army's sorcerers.

“Blue Exorcist: Kyoto Saga“ (Sequel)
Humans live in the world of Assiah, demons in Gehenna. The two dimensions are not meant to interfere with each other, but demons still possess creatures in Assiah in spite of this. The humans who can fight these demons are known as exorcists. Rin Okumura is a boy who bears the curse of being Satan's illegitimate son. His foster father sacrificed himself to save him from demons. To avenge his foster father's death as well as to prove himself, Rin decides to follow the path of an exorcist.

"Spiritpact"
A very unfortunate story of a man from an old famous exorcist family, who suffers from poverty after losing his parents. Despite of his tragic life he still strive for survival and work as fortune teller and part time job to earn money. Yet he was actually hit by a car and became a ghost.  Then he meet an extra ordinary exorcist and made a “pact” to fight evil spirits as partners.

“Demi-chan wa Kataritai “
Tetsuo Takahashi is a teacher working at Shibasaki High School and specializing in the physiological studies of demi-humans. His students include Akira Takanashi, a vampire and lover of tomato juice; Kyōko Machi, a dullahan; and Yuki Kusakabe, a yuki-onna. The school also employs math teacher Sakie Satō, a succubus.

“ēlDLIVE”
Chuta Kokonose doesn't have many friends. In fact, the only conversations he has anymore are with voices inside his head. Little does he know that this voice doesn't mean he's crazy. It just means he has an alien living inside his body.

“KONOSUBA - God's blessing on this wonderful world! 2” (Sequel)
Kazuma Satō is a hikikomori (shut-in) die-hard fan of games, anime, and manga. A traffic accident brings his disappointingly brief life to an end, or it should have, but he wakes up and sees a beautiful girl who introduces herself as a goddess. She asks him if he'd like to go to another world but he can only bring one thing with him. Kazumi chooses to bring the goddess. With that, he is transported to another world and his great adventure subjugating the demon king begins, but first the hard work of finding food, clothing, and shelter begins. Kazuma wants to live in peace, but the goddess raises one problem after another, and then the demon king's army has its eyes set on him.
[Image: darkdangem_sig.png]
Tanya Looks like Taiga Aisaka!!! Cute I will watch it!
[Image: jessa_signature.png]
Looking forward to this anime! But still wanting for more exciting and awesome anime.
I'll wait for Konosuba, I really like RPG anime, Rebirth/Reincarnation anime!  Cheer2
[Image: laxus_signature_by_vikingterminate-d5qmna4.png]