AnimeFused Forum
My Favorite Overpower Anime Character - Printable Version

+- AnimeFused Forum (https://animefused.com)
+-- Forum: Anime & Manga Corner (https://animefused.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: My Top List & Recommendation (https://animefused.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: My Favorite Overpower Anime Character (/showthread.php?tid=1003)

My Favorite Overpower Anime Character - DarkDangem - 08-29-2018

My Favorite Overpower Anime Character
  • [Image: 2ZdxBg.png]
    Character:Momonga
    Anime: Overlord

- He is the guild master of Ainz Ooal Gown and regarded as the highest of the Almighty 41 Supreme Beings by the NPC's of the Great Tomb of Nazarick. Imagine if his Guildmates we're still there for him, I think its possible for him conquer that world and become a new God. His ability to Create High Tier Undead is superb! Also he is very powerful especially in black magic. What I like the most is his funny side of always being misinterpret but resulted a great overpower image for him.

To read more about Momonga's personality, abilities, and history:
    [Image: favicons?domain=myanimelist.net]MyAnimeList[Image: favicons?domain=overlordmaruyama.wikia.com]OverlordWikia[Image: favicons?domain=hero.wikia.com]HeroWikia

• [Image: 2Zd0zW.png]
    Character: Saitama
    Anime: One Punch Man

- Just as the title says, most of his enemies here ended their life in just 1 punch. He is not just powerful in strength but also tough he can handle almost every attack of his enemies and only gives him pebbles and scratches on his suit and dust on his face and bald head. LOL! He undoubtedly has the strength and shows signs of having the heart that comes with being a true hero that always taken for granted by the blind people.

To read more about Saitama's personality, abilities, and history:
    [Image: favicons?domain=myanimelist.net]MyAnimeList[Image: favicons?domain=onepunchman.wikia.com]OnePunchManWikia[Image: favicons?domain=sleepinggeeks.com]SleepingGeeks

• [Image: 2Zdr5q.png]
    Character: Alucard
    Anime: Hellsing

- Alucard is the most powerful warrior of the Hellsing Organization which works against supernatural and evil enemies. In the anime Alucard is the most powerful entity in the entire series. What I like the most is his vampire abilities and

To read more about Alucard's personality, abilities, and history:
    [Image: favicons?domain=myanimelist.net]MyAnimeList[Image: favicons?domain=en.wikipedia.org]Wikipedia[Image: favicons?domain=hellsing.fandom.com]HellsingFandom

• [Image: 2Zd1NG.png]
    Character: Akihito
    Anime: Beyond the Boundary

- he is the fruit of love between a powerful human and a powerful youkai. Akihito is a half-human and half-youkai. His regeneration is somewhat immortal like. Also when he is almost dying he transforms into a powerful youkai with pyro powers that can easily penetrate force fields and bring destruction on a large scale area-effect.

To read more about Akihito's personality, abilities, and history:
    [Image: favicons?domain=myanimelist.net]MyAnimeList[Image: favicons?domain=kyoukainokanata.wikia.com]KyoukaiNoKanataWikia

• [Image: 2ZdgEY.png]
    Character: Zeref Dragneel
    Anime: FairyTail

Zeref is known to be the most powerful anime character in the Fairytail anime, he is an immortal and a master of ancient and dark arts magic. Zeref also has a powerful skill that can kill anyone he wanted to, but he can't yet fully control it. What I love the most is the skill the Living Magic that allows him to create new life and demons.

To read more about Zeref's personality, abilities, and history:
    [Image: favicons?domain=myanimelist.net]MyAnimeList[Image: favicons?domain=efairytail.fandom.com]FairytailFandom[Image: favicons?domain=villains.wikia.com]VillainsWikia

• [Image: 2Zd8iU.png]
    Character: Meliodas
    Anime: 7 Deadly Sins

- Meliodas is the leader of the Seven Deadly Sins and the Sin of Wrath with the symbol of the Dragon. He is the main protagonist of the Nanatsu no Taizai and the owner of the Boar Hat bar.

To read more about Meliodas's personality, abilities, and history:
    [Image: favicons?domain=myanimelist.net]MyAnimeList[Image: favicons?domain=tvtropes.org]TvTropes[Image: favicons?domain=nanatsu-no-taizai.fandom.com]NanatsuNoTaizaiFandom

• [Image: 2ZdJO8.png]
    Character: Shigeo Kageyama
    Anime: Mob Psy 100

- As a child, he discovered that his psychic power was linked to his emotions. Strong negative emotions can cause him to lose his consciousness and unintentionally hurt others with his super psychic powers. Therefore, he generally tries to keep his emotions in check.

To read more about Shigeo Kageyama's personality, abilities, and history:
    [Image: favicons?domain=myanimelist.net]MyAnimeList[Image: favicons?domain=mob-psycho-100.wikia.com]MobPsycho100Wikia[Image: favicons?domain=characterprofile.wikia.com]CharacterProfileWikia

• [Image: 2ZdKKp.png]
    Character: Tatsuya
    Anime: The irregular in Magic School

Tatsuya is being criticized for unable to show talent in magic in their school. Tatsuya appears to have a very cold personality except when it comes to his sister and his friends he can do the unexpected and do anything beyond your imagination.

• [Image: 2ZdVDt.png]
    Character: Touya
    Anime: In Another World With My Smartphone

By God's mistake, They resurrect Touya in a different world giving him multiple benefits, such as the ability to use any and all magic spells, a vast mana pool to support it, increased his memory, stamina, reflexes, and additionally God allowed him to still use his smartphone.

• [Image: 2ZdQCH.png]
    Character: Staz
    Anime: Blood lad

- He is frequently shown to be rebellious and lazy vampire, prepared to sit back and read manga whilst everyone else does the work. However, once he decides to do something, he is extremely driven and focused. He doesn't have many friends but is extremely loyal to those close to him. My favorite special moves: Heart ZIP and Final ZIP.

• [Image: 2Zddl7.png]
    Character: Sakamaki Izayoi
    Anime: Mondaiji tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru So Desu Yo?

- He is one of the main protagonist a young teenage boy and currently one of the leading members of the [No Name] community. He is very durable and can almost take all of the special moves of their enemies.

• [Image: 2ZdaNQ.png]
    Character: Koro-Sensei
    Anime:  Assassination Classroom

-

You might want to check my other threads:

RE: My Favorite Top 9 Overpower Anime Character - RhizMay - 09-19-2018

My favorite here is Momonga and Tatsuya! They're very cool.

RE: My Favorite Overpower Anime Character - Rentoot - 11-13-2018

I really like Koro-Sensei though it made me teary-eyed. :D