AnimeFused - Anime & Manga Forum Community

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average

My 18 Favorite Overpower Anime Character

My Favorite Overpower Anime Character

Ohayo mina-san? Most of you might not agree with my top list here. But, I can guarantee you that if you watch these anime list, you will also experience and feel their overbearing mightiness, overpower skills and abilities. Hope that you will like my list and RATE and Share this post. Thank you!
  • Rimuru Tempest
  • Momonga
  • Saitama
  • Satou Pendragon
  • Diablo
  • Alucard
  • Akihito
  • Zeref Dragneel
  • Meliodas
  • Shigeo Kageyama
  • Tatsuya Shiba
  • Touya
  • Staz
  • Sakamaki Izayoi
  • Koro-Sensei
  • Tanya Degurechaff
  • Sadao Maou
  • Light Yagami

[Image: attachment.php?aid=72]
Character: Rimuru Tempest
Anime: That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime

-This one is also an isekai anime with OP MC. Rimuru Tempest was reincarnated on a new world and because he died virgin at the age of 40 he got an overpower ability known as predator. All of the things that has been devoured rimuru obtain their abilities and traits. From rocks, grass, and to monsters.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=58]
Character: Momonga
Anime: Overlord

- He is Momonga the guild master of "Ainz Ooal Gown" and regarded as the highest of the Almighty 41 Supreme Beings by the NPC's of the Great Tomb of Nazarick. An isekai manga/anime with OP mc. His ability to Create High Tier Undead is superb! Also he is very powerful especially in black magic skills. What I like the most is his funny side,  Always being misinterpret by his NPC's but always resulted a great leader image for him. The Loyalty of his subordinates is also the real deal. 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=63]
Character: Saitama
Anime: One Punch Man

- Just as the title says, most of his enemies here ended their life in just 1 punch. He is not just powerful in strength but also tough he can handle almost every attack of his enemies and only gives him pebbles and scratches on his suit and dust on his face and bald head. LOL! He undoubtedly has the strength and shows signs of having the heart that comes with being a true hero that always taken for granted by the blind people.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=74]
Character: Satou Pendragon
Anime: Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody

- This one is also an OP isekai anime, Satou Pendragon is his name in this new world, a programmer tasked to fix a MMORPG game. Then mysteriously wakes up in a parallel world that resembles some of the fantasy MMORPG worlds his working on. In this game he accidentally used a skill that killed a battalion of lizard men and got level up. As a result he discover his OP skills and stats.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=73]
Character:Diablo
Anime:How Not to Summon a Demon Lord

-This one is also an OP isekai anime, Diablo is his in-game name, a gamer who's top contender in his favorite MMORPG game, Cross Reverie. Then mysteriously wakes up in a parallel world. Later on discovered that he has the appearance of his game character and he can still use his previous in-game skills, items and stats in this new world.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=60]
Character: Alucard
Anime: Hellsing

- Alucard is the most powerful warrior of the Hellsing Organization which works against supernatural and evil enemies. In the anime Alucard is the most powerful entity in the entire series. What I like the most is his vampire abilities and

[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]
Character: Akihito
Anime: Beyond the Boundary

- he is the fruit of love between a powerful human and a powerful youkai. Akihito is a half-human and half-youkai. His regeneration is somewhat immortal like. Also when he is almost dying he transforms into a powerful youkai with pyro powers that can easily penetrate force fields and bring destruction on a large scale area-effect.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=69]
Character: Zeref Dragneel
Anime: FairyTail

- Zeref is known to be the most powerful anime character in the Fairytail anime, he is an immortal and a master of ancient and dark arts magic. Zeref also has a powerful skill that can kill anyone he wanted to, but he can't yet fully control it. What I love the most is the skill the Living Magic that allows him to create new life and demons.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=62]
Character: Meliodas
Anime: 7 Deadly Sins

- Meliodas is the leader of the Seven Deadly Sins and the Sin of Wrath with the symbol of the Dragon. He is the main protagonist of the Nanatsu no Taizai and the owner of the Boar Hat bar.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=65]
Character: Shigeo Kageyama
Anime: Mob Psy 100

- As a child, he discovered that his psychic power was linked to his emotions. Strong negative emotions can cause him to lose his consciousness and unintentionally hurt others with his super psychic powers. Therefore, he generally tries to keep his emotions in check.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=67]
Character: Tatsuya Shiba
Anime: The irregular in Magic School

- Tatsuya is being criticized for unable to show talent in magic in their school. Tatsuya appears to have a very cold personality except when it comes to his sister and his friends he can do the unexpected and do anything beyond your imagination.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=68]
Character: Touya
Anime: In Another World With My Smartphone

- Another Isekai Anime with op mc. By God's mistake, They resurrect Touya in a different world giving him multiple benefits, such as the ability to use any and all magic spells, a vast mana pool to support it, increased his memory, stamina, reflexes, and additionally God allowed him to still use his smartphone.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=66]
Character: Staz
Anime: Blood lad

- He is frequently shown to be rebellious and lazy vampire, prepared to sit back and read manga whilst everyone else does the work. However, once he decides to do something, he is extremely driven and focused. He doesn't have many friends but is extremely loyal to those close to him. My favorite special moves: Heart ZIP and Final ZIP.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=64]
Character: Sakamaki Izayoi
Anime: Mondaiji tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru So Desu Yo?

- He is one of the main protagonist a young teenage boy and currently one of the leading members of the [No Name] community. He is very durable and can almost take and counter all of the special moves of their enemies. Also a genius he can easily plan and point out the weakness of his enemies.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=61]
Character: Koro-Sensei
Anime:  Assassination Classroom

-Due to the human experiments of producing antimatter Koro-sensei's entire appearance is an octopus-like creature with multiple tendrils that are his tentacles with powerful abilities. Prior to being a teacher, Koro-sensei was the master assassin known as the 1st "Deity of Death".

[Image: attachment.php?aid=75]
Character:Tanya von Degurechaff
Anime:The Saga of Tanya the Evil!

-This one is also an OP isekai anime, Tanya here was a "MALE" yeah, but just reincarnated as an orphan girl. Tanya is an atheists due to that he/she was punished in his/her second life. Gifted with strong magical power but unable to fully used it unless he/she will use pray and to have faith in God.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=76]
Character:Sadao Maou
Anime:The Devil Is a Part-Timer!

-Many of you might not approved of this but for me, he is certainly is an overpower anime character. Sadly, Sadao chooses to have a normal life as an employee and focus on his career. But, one time in this anime it was revealed that whenever Sadao or someone do bad things and creates fear in the heart of people his power will increase and there will be no limit to it.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=77]
Character:Light Yagami
Anime:Death Note!

Again, most of you might not agree with this. Because Light Yagami is only a prodigy high school boy who has no power or unique abilities. He just got the Death Note because of some Death Gods boredom. But the fact that he can kill anyone just by writing their names on the death note. I strongly believed that he can kill most of the top list here.

You might want to check my other threads:

Like it? Pin it!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=78]

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: darkdangem_sig.png]
My favorite here is Momonga and Tatsuya! They're very cool.
[Image: siggy.jpg]
I really like Koro-Sensei though it made me teary-eyed. :D
[Image: rentoot.jpg]
I agree on this top list. Aside from Alucard. i havent seen that anime yet.