AnimeFused Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Favorite Top 9 Overpower Anime Character

[Image: attachment.php?aid=48]

My Favorite Top 9 Overpower Anime Character
  • Momonga or Ainz Owl Gown - from Anime "Overlord", He is the guild master of Ainz Ooal Gown and regarded as the highest of the Almighty 41 Supreme Beings by the NPCs of the Great Tomb of Nazarick.
  • Saitama - from anime "One Punch Man" he unknowingly has unlocked the limit breaker for the superpower.
  • Alucard - from the anime "Hellsing". Alucard is the most powerful warrior of the Hellsing Organization which works against vampires and other such supernatural forces. Alucard is no mere vampire; it has been implied that he is the most powerful vampire, as well as the most powerful entity in the entire series.
  • Akihito - from anime "Beyond the Boundary" he is the fruit of love between a human and a powerful youkai. Akihito is a half-human and half-youkai. 
  • Natsu - from anime "Fairy Tail" a very powerful wizard of the FairyTail guild. Also known as Salamander.
  • Meliodas - from anime "7 Deadly Sins" Meliodas is the leader of the Seven Deadly Sins and the Sin of Wrath with the symbol of the Dragon. He is the main protagonist of the Nanatsu no Taizai and the owner of the Boar Hat bar.
  • Shigeo - from anime "Mob Psy 100" As a child, he discovered that his psychic power was linked to his emotions. Strong negative emotions can cause him to lose his consciousness and unintentionally hurt others with his super psychic powers. Therefore, he generally tries to keep his emotions in check.
  • Tatsuya - from anime "The irregular in Magic School". Tatsuya is being criticized for unable to show talent in magic in their school. Tatsuya appears to have a very cold personality except when it comes to his sister and his friends he can do the unexpected and do anything beyond your imagination.
  • Touya - from anime "In Another World With My Smartphone". By God's mistake, They resurrect Touya in a different world giving him multiple benefits, such as the ability to use any and all magic spells, a vast mana pool to support it, increased his memory, stamina, reflexes, and additionally God allowed him to still use his smartphone.

You might want to check my other threads:

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: darkdangem_sig.png]
My favorite here is Momonga and Tatsuya! They're very cool.
[Image: siggy.jpg]