AnimeFused Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My Top 3 Picks of Anime this Fall 2018
[Image: attachment.php?aid=52]

Hello, AnimeFused Fans and Members!

Just want to share my best pick this Fall 2018 Season. These are the anime that I will watch and will never miss!
Below are my reviews of why and I hope you'll give it a try as well.

1. Goblin Slayer. This anime is pretty gory and morbid. It's about a certain warrior who is knowledgeable and passionate about killing goblins. Yup, goblins! I know these creatures are very weak based on what we are seeing in RPG games and some anime and manga. Except for the manga Re:Monster, the Goblins there is way overpowered LOL. The main character here is experienced in killing Goblins he is only interested in killing Goblins because of his painful experience in the past. It's gory and morbid because the Goblins here are very cunning and horny once they've capture female victims they'll instantly rape the victims in a painful and cruel way, while the Main character here is very strategic and wise in killing Goblins he also shows no mercy to Goblins even for the young ones. 

2. That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime. This one is a pretty cool anime, an isekai or reincarnated genre anime. The main character here got killed for saving his friend from a passing robber. An ordinary office worker at the age of 37-year-old finds himself reincarnated in another world as a blind slime with unique abilities. By exploring the dungeon he learned many skills and then encountered his new friend, "catastrophe-level" Storm Dragon Verudora. They both takes up a new name and now calls themselves "Rimuru Tempest," and "Verudora Tempest". There, he begins his new slime-like life in another world with his unique power and cute slime appearance.

3. Sword Art Online Alicization. This is another great SAO franchise story which involves in a new and advance virtual gear. Kirito here is very intested and wants to uncover the truth behind him being chosen as the seed protector. Kirito is taking a part time job now in this new company and mysteriously his memory is being wipe out after logging out in new gear and leaves him clue less of the progress he made in the new game. Let's see what is the next adventure of Kirito and lets find out why he got chosen.

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 2CPmCm.gif]
I'm also watching this 3 anime!! and some new on-going anime as well. I have a lot of free time, lately.
[Image: 2Ctvs8.png]
I think that the SAO now is pretty boring... but still its satisfying.
[Image: 2C4qp7.png]