AnimeFused Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
20th Anniversary of Bones Inc. Anime Studio with Amazing Art Exhibition
[Image: 2C8HSJ.md.jpg]

Bones Inc. is one of the famous Japanese anime studio that was founded by Sunrise staff members Masahiko Minami, Toshihiro Kawamoto, Makoto Watanabe and Takahiro Komori and late Hiroshi Ōsaka in October 1998. One of their first projects was collaborating with Sunrise on Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door, a feature film based on the Cowboy Bebop anime series. Its headquarters is located in Igusa, Suginami, Tokyo.

For the record Bones Inc.  has already produced numerous great anime series, including Noragami, Wolf's Rain, Scrapped Princess, Eureka Seven, Angelic Layer, Darker than Black, Soul Eater, Ouran High School Host Club and two adaptions of the Fullmetal Alchemist manga along with Star Driver, Gosick, Space Dandy, Dragon Pilot and My Hero Academia.

Bones Inc. will mark its 20th anniversary on October 28, and it revealed the details of its celebratory exhibition on Wednesday. The first part of the exhibition will be held at Tokyo Anime Center in DNP Plaza from October 26 to November 12, and the second part will be held from November 14-25.

Showcase on exhibit will include opening screen images on huge screens, posters, design materials, original drawings, scene photographs, and scene cuts, as well as illustrations specially drawn for the exhibit.

Exclusive merchandise will be available for purchase. Creators that have contributed to the studio's works will have talk shows and signing events at the exhibition. Bones representative will also participate in awesome live drawing.

[Image: 2CIm8O.png]

Resources:
Bones Inc. wiki, AnimeNewsNetwork, Tokyo Anime Center in DNP Plaza - EN, & Comic Natalie - EN

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 2CPmCm.gif]
Certified fan of Bones and it's awesome to see so much artwork and efforts in animation! Especially to their "angry faces" illustrations it really has the feeling and power! I really like watching those intense and action scenes with angry faces!. :)
[Image: darkdangem_sig.png]
Eureka Seven to this day is one of my favorite anime! Mecha love stories are very interesting!
[Image: 2C4qp7.png]
I recently watched some of Bones anime and I think Bones is the best when it comes to any fight scenes and facial expressions.
[Image: 2Ctvs8.png]
Happy Birthday Bones Studio!!! More power and Long Live!
"You don’t have any obligations to help out everyone."
—  Nyanko-sensei, Natsume Yuujinchou