Anime and Manga Forum - AnimeFused.com

My Top Isekai Anime with OP Main Character
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Image: attachment.php?aid=58]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=60]
1. Anime: Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken
- Satoru Mikami an ordinary office worker was stabbed by a robber on the run after pushing his coworker and his coworker’s new fiance out of the way. As he lays dying, bleeding on the ground, he hears a voice. Saying that he have obtain the [Great Sage] Skill for dying as a Virgin. Then the MC woke up in another world, soon he realized that he was a slime and later on discovered his unique skills that makes this anime story even more interesting.

You might want to read more about Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken anime check out these links below:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=61]
2. Anime: How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord
- Sakamoto Takuma is a gamer of MMORPG Cross Reverie, with an overwhelming power that was enough for him to be called the Demon Lord by the other players. One day, he gets summoned to another world with his Demon lord character appearance from the game. There are two girls, an Elf and Cat Girl who immediately cast a enslavement ritual to enslave the main character both of them are desperate and confident that one of them have summoned the main character. Luckily the MC here got an item that has reflection ability from his equipment and the next thing that happen is the two girls got enslave. LOL

You might want to read more about How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord anime check out these links below:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=62]
3. Anime: Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody
- Ichirou Suzuki works as a programmer, he is very hardworking and dedicated programmer. He was suddenly thrown into a different world. Then he
got in a very dangerous situation but discovered that he has this one-time-uses Meteor Shower skill and used it. After that he got instantly got high level and stats with treasure items that he will use now on this new and epic journey.

You might want to read more about Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody anime check out these links below:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=63]
4. Anime: In Another World With My Smartphone
By God's mistake the MC died, To compensate for that mistake they wanted to resurrect Touya in a different world giving him multiple benefits, such as the ability to use any elements, various magic spells, a vast mana pool to support it, increased his memory, stamina, reflexes, and additionally God allowed him to still use his smartphone.

You might want to read more about In Another World With My Smartphone anime check out these links below:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=64]
5. Anime: Mondaiji tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru So Desu Yo?
- Sakamaki Izayoi is one of the main protagonist in this anime, a young fearless teenage boy with his strength and leadership charisma he was appointed to lead the [No Name] community. One of his special ability is that his very durable and can almost take all of the special moves of their enemies.

You might want to read more about Mondaiji tachi anime check out these links below:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=65]
6. Anime: Overlord
- Momonga or Ainz Ooal Gown was regarded as the highest of the Almighty 41 Supreme Beings by the NPC's of the Great Tomb of Nazarick. His ability to Create High Tier Undead is superb! Also he is very powerful especially in black magic. What I like the most is his funny side of always being misinterpret but resulted a great overpower image for him.

You might want to read more about Overlord anime check out these links below:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=66]
7. Anime: The Devil Is A Part-Timer!
- Sadao Maou is the Demon Lord Satan seeks to conquer the world of Ente Isla with the help of his demon generals. After being confronted by the hero Emilia and her companions, in that great battle the Demon Lord and some of his general died. Sadao Maoue and his general Alciel manage to escape through a gate to modern world at Tokyo, Japan. However, due to the lack of magic in the modern world, both Satan and Alciel suffered a lot and lost their power. In order to survive, Satan takes a part-time job in a fast food restaurant named MgRonald while Alciel serves as his houseman.
You might want to read more about The Devil Is A Part-Timer! anime check these links:

You might want to read more about The Devil Is A Part-Timer! anime check out these links below:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=67]
8. Anime:  The Saga of Tanya the Evil
- An atheist (non-believer) Japanese salaryman who's very cruel and evil in his field of work, for not believing in God even at his last breath. He was sentenced to be reborn in a world with magic that is similar in an empire torn apart by countless wars with all nearby countries. Unfortunately, The salaryman is reborn as a girl, named Tanya Degurechaff. According to the God Tanya can be save and use a supernatural magic if she believes in God. Tanya soon turns into a ruthless soldier who prioritizes efficiency and her own career over anything else, even the lives of those beneath her, especially those that get on her bad side.

You might want to read more about The Saga of Tanya the Evil anime check these links:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=68]
9. Anime:  Knights & Magic
- Tsubasa Kurata, is a mecha otaku from Japan who got killed in a car accident. Tsubasa was reincarnated in this new parallel world as Ernesti "Eru" Echavalier, a boy born into a noble family in the world where medieval knights use giant robots called Silhouette Knights to fight against demon beasts, magical ravenous animals that devour everything on sight. Tsubasa's previous otaku memories inspire him into creating his own Silhouette Knights in order to defend this new dream come true world.

You might want to read more about Knights & Magic anime check these links:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=69]
10. Anime: Log Horizon
- Elder Tale an MMORPG has become a successful and popular, with a user base of millions of players. However, during the release of its twelfth expansion pack/patch (Game Update) thirty thousand Japanese gamers who are logged on at the time suddenly find themselves transported into the virtual game world. The main character Shiroe, along with his friends, Naotsugu and Akatsuki, decide to team up so that they may face this world, which unfortunately has now become their reality, along with the challenges and obstacles ahead of them.

You might want to read more about Log Horizon anime check these links:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=70]
11. Anime: Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World-
Subaru Natsuki is a just a young man who likes playing games. One night, he is suddenly summoned to another world. He soon meet a silver-haired half-elf girl who introduces herself as Satella, and her companion Puck. Satella mentions that her insignia was stolen by a thief named Felt. When he and Satella has mysteriously killed, Subaru awakens from the start and discover that he has acquired the ability "Return by Death", enabling him to reverse time by dying. This ability is not that OP but with this he can turn the events upside-down and prevent things from happening.

You might want to read more about Re:Zero anime check out these links below:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=71]
12. Anime: Drifters
- Shimazu Toyohisa is proudly walking from the battlefield critically wounded and bleeding, because he manage to kill his mortal enemy. Then Toyohisa finds himself transported to a corridor of doors, where a man at a desk waits for him. This man, Murasaki, sends Toyohisa through the nearest door where he wakes up in another world. There, Toyohisa meets other great warriors like him who have been transported as well, in that world they are called "Drifters".

You might want to read more about Drifters anime check out these links below:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=72]
13. Anime: No game no life?
- Sora and Shiro are step-siblings and both gamers, surprisingly they are very good at it and become popular. Both of them are known as Blank, an undefeated gamers in the world of online games. One day, they are challenged to an online game of chess by a God from another reality, according to him. The two are victorious and are offered to live in a world that centers around games. They accepted it, believing it to be a joke and turns out to be true.

You might want to read more about No game no life anime check out these links below:

[Image: My-Top-Isekai-Anime-with-OP-Main-Character.jpg]

You Might Also Want to Check My other Similar Posts:

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: darkdangem_sig.png]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DarkDangem for this post:
  • EmperorLaxus, Rentoot
Good job admin! this is a really nice list and very informative.
[Image: 2Ctvs8.png]
I think the Drifters is very cool!! they're on par in fighting the enemy with super powers!
[Image: jessa_signature.png]
My favorite here is Re:Zero, I can never forget those feeling of avenged by the butler for her wife.
[Image: 2CPmCm.gif]
How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord is very cool to me and isekai is really interesting. However I don't like the fan services here its almost look like a hentai to me.
[Image: 2C4qp7.png]