Anime and Manga Forum - AnimeFused.com

Coffee or Tea Which one Do you Prefer?
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Image: attachment.php?aid=30]

I think I'd go for coffee! Maybe because I can enjoy it and I need it at work. :)
I only drink tea when I feel sick and eaten many unhealthy foods. :D

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: BATTLEMASTER.gif]
I drink coffee nearly every day. However, tea is rarer. Nonetheless, I like unsweetened tea and the peach, lemon, and sweet tea you can buy at a US gas station. I don't like the sweet tea at most fast food places - cause it's too sweet.
Coffee is a far predominant drink and significantly more refined and considerably more tasteful. However, I am inclined toward Tea! :D
[Image: 2C4qp7.png]
I like both whatever there is I would happily drink it. :)
[Image: darkdangem_sig.png]
Coffee all the way. Not that I don't like tea, I do. But coffee I love.
Coffee is love but I hate 3-in-1 coffee.. I heard that it uses too much chemical and sweetener.
[Image: 2Ctvs8.png]
I'd like to drink coffee every morning then Tea in the afternoon. :)
[Image: siggy.jpg]
I only drink coffee when I want to focus on something like studying making projects etc.
[Image: 2CPmCm.gif]
I always love to drink coffee but sometimes I pass especially if I always get heartburns.
"You don’t have any obligations to help out everyone."
—  Nyanko-sensei, Natsume Yuujinchou
I prefer Coffee, I don't like the leafy organic taste of tea. It makes me(want to) puke.
Coffee is the best if you mix it with milk and a little bit of sugar. :D
[Image: 2CPmCm.gif]
(07-12-2018, 02:34 AM)Rentoot Wrote: I prefer Coffee, I don't like the leafy organic taste of tea. It makes me(want to) puke.

I also experience that at first, but later on you can just bear it and sooner or later you can enjoy the organic smell of tea.
just keep thinking that your doing it for yourself to cleanse your body and take care of it.
[Image: BATTLEMASTER.gif]
(07-13-2018, 08:57 AM)EmperorLaxus Wrote: Coffee is the best if you mix it with milk and a little bit of sugar. :D

Same here bro! :)
[Image: darkdangem_sig.png]
(07-16-2018, 07:33 AM)DarkDangem Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 08:57 AM)EmperorLaxus Wrote: Coffee is the best if you mix it with milk and a little bit of sugar. :D

Same here bro! :)

Same here as well! I love its combination but I prefer it with small amount of sugar.  :victory:
Hello. And Bye.