AnimeFused - Anime & Manga Forum Community

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Manga List with Superb Pets, Summons, Familiars or Minions

Good day AnimeFusers!

I come up with this recommendation because, at some point in my manga life, I found that I'm enjoying myself on Manga with superb pets, summons, familiars or minions. I like the idea of having one. The feeling of having someone you can rely on aside from people. Also, the feeling of being protected by them is amazing. And I'm pretty sure that there are people like me that love this kind of manga.

Please don't forget to Rate and Share this post. It means a lot to me.

Note: All the latest and newly discovered manga are added in the last part of the list.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=107]
Overlord
Summons: Create Low, Middle, and High Tier Undead.
Quick Review:
Momonga also known as Ainz Ooal Gown is a very overpower necromancer and one of the Top OP Isekai characters I've seen.
He is also protected by the area & floor guardians of the Great Tomb of Nazarick, a high level NPC's made by the former almighty Forty-One Supreme beings.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=108]
Solo Leveling
Summons: Create summons of the dead, even human.
Quick Review:
I love how he name his new summons and how the summons have their own consciousness especially the high level one.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=110]
Natsume Yuujinchou
Familiars: Nyanko-Sensie(Madara)
Quick Review:
Natsume is being protected by Nyanko-Sensei, Natsume has a spiritual power of seeing spirits/youkai. Also Natsume is a kindhearted person that he even helps dangerous youkai. 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=111]
tensei ouji wa daraketai best summon manga

[Image: attachment.php?aid=109]
tondemo skill de isekai hourou meshi

[Image: attachment.php?aid=105]
Legend (TAKANO Masaharu)
Chapters: 31+ (On-going)
Authors/Artist:  Kannazuki Kurenai, Yuunagi
Short Review:
The MC here is Reiji Saeki who dies in an accident during summer vacation. Then, fortunately, saw an old man, that old man is a great magician in a certain world who seeks for the inheritor of his powers and possessions. now Reiji lives in the parallel world Elgin, with a new body with powerful magical power and a magical unique tamed griffin.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=103]
Dungeon Nursery

[Image: attachment.php?aid=106]
Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai shiteimasu.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=104]
I Started As Summoner In VRMMO 
1st Summon: I became a summoner!
Chapter: 2+ (On-going)
A typical newly launch VRMMO game. Yuu is a male but kinda looks like a girl. In this manga, Yuu chooses a Summoner class because he thought it was a rare and cool class. Unfortunately according to his sister and a friend who played the beta-test. Summoner is not ideal in this game because people don't like to team up with a summoner because of losing loots.

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: looking-for-moderators.jpg]
Forum Signature Here | Forum Rules | AnimeFused Registration Closed, Why?