AnimeFused - Anime & Manga Forum Community

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Manga List with Superb Pets, Summons, Familiars or Minions

Good day AnimeFusers!

I come up with this recommendation because, at some point in my manga life, I found that I'm enjoying myself on Manga with superb pets, summons, familiars or minions. I like the idea of having one. The feeling of having someone you can rely on aside from people. Also, the feeling of being protected by them is amazing. And I'm pretty sure that there are people like me that love this kind of manga.

Please don't forget to Rate and Share this post. It means a lot to me.

Note: All the latest and newly discovered manga are added in the last part of the list.

I Started As Summoner In VRMMO 1st Summon: I became a summoner!
Chapter: 2+ (On-going)
A typical newly launch VRMMO game. Yuu is a male but kinda looks like a girl. In this manga, Yuu chooses a Summoner class because he thought it was a rare and cool class. Unfortunately according to his sister and a friend who played the beta-test. Summoner is not ideal in this game because people don't like to team up with a summoner because of losing loots.

Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shuzoku Nekomimi Shojo to Deau
Chapter: 1.2 (On-going)
The main character named Rein a Tamer, he can tame and form contracts with animals and use them as a carrier of luggage, searching, etc. Unfit for combat and treated as useless support he was kicked out from his team. As a result Rein applied to become an Adventurer for his source of income and then his fateful encounter happened when he met a demi-human cat being attacked by a Killer tiger a D-Rank magical beast.

Jui-san no Oshigoto in Isekai
Other Title: A Veterinarian in Another World
Chapters: 14 (On-going)
Authors/Artist: Choko Aozora, Katsuki Onda
The MC here is a veterinarian, he was summoned to a different world of dragons, monsters, and many other races. For a reason of not so important, just to make a certain kingdom prosperous. In this manga, the MC is really adept in taking care of animals and some type of friendly beasts. Later on, he got used to this new world and got a few beasts that are really loyal to him.

Legend (TAKANO Masaharu)
Chapters: 31+ (On-going)
Authors/Artist: Kannazuki Kurenai, Yuunagi
The MC here is Reiji Saeki who dies in an accident during summer vacation. Then, fortunately, saw an old man, that old man is a great magician in a certain world who seeks for the inheritor of his powers and possessions. now Reiji lives in the parallel world Elgin, with a new body with powerful magical power and a magical unique tamed griffin.

Dungeon Nursery
[Image: darkdangem_sig.png]