Anime and Manga Forum - AnimeFused.com

The Gov't plans to Block all Illegal Manga & Anime Sites
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Image: attachment.php?aid=22]

The Japanese government is considering measures to block all websites that offer free access to pirated publications such as manga. Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga revealed at a March 19 official news conference.

Somehow, I actually understand this because the authors are getting less profit and less inspired with these reasons it might trigger or lead authors to reduces the quality of their work, Or worst some will not pursue their dreams as an author because it will not get them enough compensation for their hard work. 

I also notice that these pirate/illegal sites has overkill ads that sometimes affects the loading speed of manga and anime. I think its better to have a law/policy that they must share a little of their profit to the original authors. 

However, to those manga translators I think they shouldn't be included because they also do their best to translate those manga for us. Still, I think if their profit is more than enough they should also consider sharing some to the original author. Also credits and recommendation to the original author will also help like "Support the author and buy their original work." and "Post your feedbacks here(Authors page) to help and support the original author." 

Do you agree as well?  :confused:

You Might Also Want to Read: 

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: darkdangem_sig.png]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DarkDangem for this post:
  • Rentoot, RhizMay
When you limit sites you actually limit the whole filed... the more site out there for manga and anime the general interest of the public rises. so by taking pirate sites down it backfires on the entire anime manga field.
I don't think that the money we pay on anime sites will go straight to the authors.
I think it will go to people who work creatively at anime studios on their freelancers/sweatshop workers. The author doesn't get royalties or profits. getting rid of piracy isn't going to change how they contract workers.
[Image: BATTLEMASTER.gif]
I witness a good anime studio before, producing good and nice anime & manga, they have decent number of fans. But then one day they stopped/closed. All of their followers and fans was like "NO WAY!!", "WHAT!", "PLZ". It turns out that the reason was they got bankrupt/broke. If only I knew that would happen I should have paid and bought their products.

People now a days think that everything should be free. Which is not cool! Just think about it if you are in their shoes, you keep making good manga and anime but you get very small compensation and rewards. Do you think it's worth it? Not unless if you're really passionate about it. Still, If your works are really good you deserve the right compensation and rewards.
It's really up to the people.. some people can afford it like nothing while some find it an expensive.
as for me, so be it. I don't mind too much. As long as I can still watch anime and read manga is all the matter to me.
[Image: 2Ctvs8.png]
I think its for the better. Author, Studios, Producer or Anime/manga freelancers should get enough compensation for their hard works.
[Image: 2C4qp7.png]
I think that is a smart thing to do, with that I'm sure that all anime will be more amazing and not out of budget.
[Image: siggy.jpg]