AnimeFused Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SAO Gun Gale Online - Tall or Short?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=21]

I really like the real version of Llenn, Karen. She's tall but pretty. While Llenn her character in gun gale online is so cute. I wonder which one of them is the best as waifu. LOL :)

Anyway, this anime is really great if you haven't watched the SAO series you can still watch this anime because it's a different story, still the system of the games is still the same. 

The fun and exciting PVP is still there and the monster fighting always fascinates me. I wonder if she will also encounter swordsman people like Kirito from the main character of SAO who tried using a sword at Gun Gale Online. Since she is fast and agile I think she will be a good swordsman or assassin that uses a knife.

Watch Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online here.

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: BATTLEMASTER.gif]
I prefer short! LOL. but in reality you should choose someone who will love you for what you are and for who you are. A girl who will respect and love you as much as you do. :)
[Image: darkdangem_sig.png]
Tall or Short I think they're both cute and pretty. I like this anime as well. Here our place being tall is amazing.
[Image: 2Ctvs8.png]
As long as you're happy with her is all that matter.
Of course she deserve to get happiness as well from your love and efforts.
[Image: 2C4qp7.png]
Llenn is so cute!!! she's so funny and how she cares for P-chan is kawaii!!
[Image: jessa_signature.png]
I think it depends on you, if fall for her then I think height doesn't matter like the famous line Age doesn't matter.
[Image: siggy.jpg]