AnimeFused Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
14 Best Romantic Comedy Anime - You Must Watch!
My Best Romantic Comedy Anime Top List
Here are my best romantic comedy anime list that you'll surely love. Some of this list are old but gold. I hope that you'll laugh and fall in love with this best list. I also hope that you'll share my list to everyone who wants to enjoy this romantic comedy genre anime.
  • Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii (Love is Hard for an Otaku)
  • Gamers
  • Toradora! (Tiger x Dragon)
  • Golden Time
  • Hajimete No Gal (My First Girlfriend Is a Gal)
  • Kimi ni Todoke (From Me to You)
  • Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun (My Little Monster)
  • Sakurasou no Pet no Kanojo (The Pet Girl of Sakurasou)
  • Lovely Complex
  • MAID SAMA!
  • NISEKOI (False Love)
  • Ore Monogatari!! (My Love Story)
  • Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san (Skilled Teaser Takagi-san)
  • Yahari Ore no Seishun (My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected)
  • Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! (This Art Club Has a Problem!)

1. Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii (2018)
    Other Title: Love is Hard for an Otaku
    Episodes: 11 (On-going)
    Genres: Comedy, Romance
    The main character Hirotaka a gamer and Narumi a fujoshi have part ways since middle school. After they discovered that they are both working in the same company both of them started to get close together just like they used to be. Together with their co-worker Tarou a manga otaku and Hanako a cosplayer this anime is surely interesting and fun to watch.

2. Gamers! (2017)
    Episodes: 12 (Completed)
    Genres: Comedy, Romance, School
    The main character Keita Amano is a simple high school gamer living out an average student's life. Then he unexpectedly meet her crush  Karen Tendou the cutest girl in school who is proclaimed to be the school's idol. This girl discovered that Amano is a gamer, just like her and decided to recruit him into the game club. Upon visiting the club, Amano realized the other side of gaming that makes him want to leave the club and go back to his previous gaming life. This is very fun anime as Karen desperately pursue Amano to go back to her club because she has a feelings for Amano.

3. Toradora! (2009)
    Other Title: Tiger x Dragon
    Episodes: 25 (Completed)
    Genres Slice of Life, Comedy, Romance, School
    Ryuuji Takasu the here is a simple and gentle high school student that loves doing house chores. However he has an intimidating face of a delinquent. On the other hand is Taiga Aisaka, a petite, popular student, who has a look of a cute and fragile girl with an aggressive and tough personality. Then one day the two students to cross paths. Ryuuji discovers that Taiga has a crush on the popular vice president, who happens to be his best friend. The two agrees to help out each other with their crushes. But, things only get crazier when Ryuuji started to see the sweet side of Taiga.

4. Golden Time (2014)
    Episodes: 24 (Completed)
    Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance
    Because of a tragic accident, the main character Banri Tada got an amnesia, after befriending Mitsuo Yanagisawa, he decides to move on and begin a new life at law school in Tokyo. But just as he is beginning to adjust to his college life, he meet the beautiful Kouko Kaga that dramatically barges in his life. Then Banri learns that he likes this new life, new friends, and his feelings for Kouko, a new bright life that he will never want to forget.

5. Hajimete no Gal (2017)
    Other Title: My First Girlfriend Is a Gal
    Episodes: 10 (Completed)
    Genres: Comedy, Romance, Ecchi, School, Shounen
    The "season of love" has arrived and it seems that finding a girlfriend was harder for Junichi the main character. Then his three buddies plans to make Junichi's confess to the pretty delinquent gal, so that when the time comes she an introduce her friends to them. However, things do not go quite as he expected. This girl Yame Yukana Yame Yukana, is nothing like they imagined. She’s kind, sweet, and actually very thoughtful. She sees through Junichi’s lame attempt to ask her out, but she doesn’t reject him. She instead decides to go out with him earnestly, which is far more than this loser deserves.

[Image: darkdangem_sig.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DarkDangem for this post:
  • Kuyogz
I'll never forget the romantic comedy love story of Tora-Dora! <3
[Image: 2Ctvs8.png]
The first romance anime that made me think that romance is fun to watch is Maid-sama,.
Although the art is not that amazing but the story and comedy will make you laugh out loud.
Things that you've experience during your school days will make you relate and enjoy this anime.
[Image: BATTLEMASTER.gif]
Gamers is really funny and sweet! I'm also a gamer!
[Image: siggy.jpg]
I also love "Gamers" its very funny! the title should be "The Presumptuous Gamers" LOL!
"You don’t have any obligations to help out everyone."
—  Nyanko-sensei, Natsume Yuujinchou
I'll also update this list very soon!
[Image: darkdangem_sig.png]
The memorable romance anime for me is Tora-dora, because im a short girl and Maid-sama because im a tomboy.
[Image: nadare.png]